top of page
  • Writer's pictureRafael Arredondo


House next to large ground crack with caption Got Insurance Coverage?

If you own a house you likely know that your home insurance does not cover damages from earthquakes. This can be worrisome because of how common earthquakes are here in Southern California. So to protect your home and its value, you want to buy earthquake insurance. Your insurance company will offer you earthquake coverage and typically will send you a quote every one to two years. This option is a standard quote and can be updated to make sure it fits with the coverage and price you are looking for. Note that earthquake insurance is considered a catastrophe type of policy and is very different from your standard home insurance. If interested in learning more about this type of coverage, please call us at 323-773-4429 so we can review the coverage options and price.

1 view0 comments


bottom of page